Why is it worth going to Montalcino to visit a contemporary art gallery (besides drinking a delicious glass of wine)? We went to Stanza 251 and the result is this interview in which Matteo Scuffiotti told us about the history and vocation of his gallery “La Linea”.
- VADO AL MASSIMO – BI-PERSONAL EXHIBITION OF ARCHITECTS MASSIMO MARIANI AND MASSIMO GASPERINI
- Contemporary Montalcino: interview with La Linea Gallery
- WORDS THAT I HAVEN’T TOLD YOU – the first solo exhibition of the painter Luca Rubegni
- ANTITESI – Barbieri, Cestari and Gasperini on exhibition
- “Flow shooting” – a Giacomo De Carolis solo exhibition