This site collects some personal data of its users.
The owner of the treatment of data
Scuffiotti Matteo – Via Giuseppe Mazzini n. 21 – 53024 – Montalcino (SI)
email address of owner: email@example.com
Types of data collected
Between the collected personal data from this site, independently or through third parties, there are: name, email, Cookies.
If not otherwise specified, all the data required by this site are mandatory. If the user refuses to communicate it, it may be impossible for this site to provide the service.
Users who have questions about what data are required, are encouraged to contact the owner.
Mode and place the processing of the collected data
The Holder shall take appropriate security measures in place to prevent access, disclosure, alteration or destruction not authorized personal data.
The treatment is carried out using paper, computerized and / or telematic tools, with organizational arrangements and with logical closely correlated to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the holder in some cases may have access to data other stakeholders involved in the organization of this site (administrative staff – commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of technical services of third parties, Postal Couriers, hosting provider, computer companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, responsible of the treatment on the part of the holder. The updated list of responsible will always be required to the holder of the treatment.
Legal basis of the treatment
The titular treats personal data relating to the user in case there is one of the following conditions:
The user has consented for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the holder may be authorised to treat personal data without that there must be the consent of the user or another of the legal bases specified below, up to when the user does not oppose (“opt-out”) in this treatment. This however is not applicable where the treatment of personal data is regulated by the European legislation on the protection of personal data;
• the treatment is necessary to the execution of a contract with the user and/or the execution of precontractual measures;
• the treatment is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which is subject the holder;
• the treatment is necessary for the execution of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the holder;
the treatment is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interests of the Proprietor or of third parties.
It is always possible to request the holder to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, covered by a contract or need to conclude a contract.
the data are treated at operational sites in the holder and in any other place in which the parties involved in the treatment are localized. For more information, contact the owner.
The user personal data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the user is located. To obtain more information about the place of treatment the user can refer to details on the treatment of personal data.
The user has the right to obtain information on the legal basis for transferring data outside of the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or constituted by two or more countries, as well as about the safety measures taken by the holder to protect data.
If takes place one transfer just described, the user may refer to their respective sections of this document or request information to the Holder by contacting him to extremes reported in opening.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
• Personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the holder and the user will be retained until completion of the execution of this contract.
• The personal data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the holder will be retained until satisfaction of such interest. The user can obtain further information on the legitimate interest pursued by the holder in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the holder.
When the treatment is based on the consent of the user, the Proprietor may retain Personal longer until said consent may not be revoked. In addition, the owner may be obliged to keep the personal data for a longer period in order to comply with a requirement of law or by an order of the Authority.
At the end of the period of conservation of the personal data will be erased. Therefore, at the expiry of this time limit the right to access, cancellation, rectification and the right to the portability of the data can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the processing of the collected data
the user data are collected to allow the holder to provide their services as well as for the following purposes: Contact user interaction with social networking and external platforms and statistics.
To get more detailed information on the purpose of the treatment and on personal data specifically relevant to each purposes, the user can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the treatment of personal data
the personal data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the User
• Contact Form (this site)
the user, by filling in with their own data in the contact form, consented to their use to respond to requests for information, quote, or of any other nature indicated by the header of the module.
Personal data collected: Name, Email address.
• Mailing List or Newsletter (This Website and Mail Chimp)
with the registration to the mailing list or to the newsletter, the email address of the user is automatically inserted in a list of contacts to which they might be transmitted email messages containing information, also commercial and promotional materials relating to this site.
Personal data collected: Name, Email address.
Interaction with social networking and external platforms
services of this type allows to perform interactions with the social network, or with other external platforms, directly from the pages of this site.
The interactions and the information acquired from this Web Site are in any case subject to the privacy settings of the user related to every social network.
In the case in which is installed a service of interaction with the social network, it is possible that even in the case users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
• Instagram: Using Instagram, the app will have access to certain personal data, in particular to the email address of the user. Instagram could store these data in the United States. If you do not accept this practice, it is advised not to use Instagram. For more details, consult the privacy policies of Instagram at address https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388. Personal data collected: Cookies, mail, and usage data.
services contained in this section allow the holder of the treatment to monitor and analyze traffic data and serve to keep track of the behavior of the user.
• Google Analytics (Google Inc.) Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the collected personal data in order to track and examine the use of this application, compiling reports and share them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use your Personal Data to contextualise and customize announcements of your advertising network. Personal data collected: Cookies and usage data.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the owner.
In particular, the user has the right to:
• revoke your consent at any time.The User may revoke the consent to the processing of personal data previously expressed. to
• oppose to the processing of personal data.The User can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a different legal basis from the consent. Further details on the right of opposition are listed in the section below.
• access their data.The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the treatment and to receive a copy of the data processed.
• Check and ask rectification.The user can check the correctness of their data and ask to update or correction.
• obtain the treatment limitation. When certain conditions are fulfilled, the user can request the limitation of the treatment of personal data. In this case the holder will not treat the data for any other purpose if not their conservation.
• obtain the cancellation or removal of personal data. When certain conditions are fulfilled, the user can request the cancellation of his data from part of the holder.
• receive their data or have them transferred to another holder. The user has the right to receive their data in structured format, of common use and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the data are processed by automated tools and the treatment is based on the consent of the user on a contract to which the user is part or on contractual measures related thereto.
The user can lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority of the personal data protection authority or act in a court of law.
Details on the right of opposition
When personal data are treated in the public interest, in the exercise of official authority vested in the holder or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Proprietor, users have the right to oppose to treatment for reasons related to their particular situation.
You present users that where their data were treated with the purpose of direct marketing, may oppose the treatment without giving any reasons. To find out if the holder sections data with the purpose of direct marketing users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights of the user, users may address a request to the extremes of contact of the Holder indicated in this document. The requests are processed by the proprietor in the shortest possible time, in any case within one month.
More information on treatment defense in legal proceedings
The personal data of the user can be used by the proprietor in judgment or in the preparatory phases to its eventual establishment for the defense from the abuses in the use of this website or related services on the part of the user.
The User declares to be aware that the owner may be obliged to disclose the data by order of the public authorities.
The System Log and maintenance
For the requirements linked to the operation and maintenance, this site and any third party services from it used could collect System Log, i.e. files that record the interactions and which may also contain personal data such as the IP address User.
Information not contained in this policy
More information in relation to the processing of personal data may be requested at any time to the holder of the treatment using the extremes of contact.
If the changes involve treatments whose legal basis is the consensus, the holder will gather again the user consent, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
• Personal Data (or data)
constitutes personal data any information which directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information including a personal identification number, make identified or identifiable a physical person.
• Usage data
are automatically collected information through this website, including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the user who connects with this site, addresses URI (Uniform Resource Identifier), time of request, method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (Good End, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the dwell time on each page) and details of the route followed within the Site, with particular reference to the sequence of pages viewed, parameters Related to the operating system and the computer environment of the user.
the individual who uses this site that, except where otherwise specified, coincides with the person concerned.
the person to whom the personal data refers.
• Responsible of the treatment (or Responsible)
• Holder of the treatment (or holder)
The natural or legal person, public authority, the service or any other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the instruments adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this site. The holder of the treatment, except as otherwise specified, is the owner of this site.
• This site
The instrument hardware or software by means of which they are collected and processed personal data of the users.
The service provided by this site as defined in relative terms (if present) on this site.
• European Union (UE)
Unless otherwise specified any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current Member States of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
small portion of the data stored within the device user.
• Legal references
Where not otherwise specified, this privacy notice relates exclusively to this site.
This “Cookie” policy has the purpose of providing, in line with the principle of transparency that regulates the relationship with our customers about the types, the purposes and the methods of use/managing cookies sent during navigation of the same on the web site is managed by the owner of this site
What are cookies?
Cookies are text strings of small dimensions that are sent by a web site in the browser used by the user for navigation, stored on the device (e.g. Computer, Tablet, Smartphone, etc.) and relayed to the same site on the next visit of the user. Usually a cookie of presents as a string containing at least the name of the web site from which the cookie itself comes, the “lifetime” of the cookie and a value, which is usually a randomly generated unique number. On the basis of the subject in the head to which falls to manage cookies sent from a web site are distinguished two types of cookies:
• ” First Part” when they are managed directly by the owner and/or publisher of the web site (the owner of this site)
• ” Third Party” when cookies are managed by foreign subjects to the website visited by the user.
First part cookies
What cookies we use?
Below the description of the types of cookies of the first part sent from the site:
• Technical Cookies
• Manage and remember items added to cart in the online shop
• Allow users to access a user area without having to continually login
• Remember any actions of users (for example, the completion of a module) when you go back to the previous page in a session
– session cookies that are sent on the device/browser users to meet the needs of technical-functional (for example the transmission of session identification required for authentication to reserved areas) but are not stored in a persistent manner on the user computer and deleted at the end of the “Session” with simply closing your browser.
Third part cookies
During navigation on our web sites, it is possible that are sent some cookies that do not belong to our domains (so-called “Third Party Cookies”), for example when users visit a page that includes content from a third-party website. Some third parties may send, through our website, cookies that allow to understand the habits and preferences expressed by the user during navigation, in order to allow the latter to be able to adapt your ads shown on our web sites. Some types of cookies, managed by third parties, also allows us to obtain aggregate statistical information relating to the visits received and the habits of navigation, in order to improve the usability and performance of our sites. For greater clarity, the owner of this site, below a list of the types of third party cookies that may send cookies while browsing on our sites and their descriptions and pages/web sites at which it is possible to consult the information inherent in the use of these cookies and refuse consent to the sending of the same.
What cookies of Third Part we use?
The web site may send cookies to third party belonging to the following types:
• Cookie Analytics
These cookies are used by the owner of this site to collect and analyze information aggregated and anonymous statistical analyzes on accesses and visits in order to improve the performance and the design of our Web site. May also be used to limit the frequency with which it is proposed that an announcement and show, therefore, advertising on the basis of the interests of users and as an aid to measure the effectiveness of a campaign.
As we will acquire the consent to receiving cookies
in line with what is provided for by the legislation in force for the sending of cookies of profiling and analytics of third part, during the first visit of the users to our sites is required the prior consent, which can be expressed in the following ways:
• by clicking on any link within the page
• by clicking on the “OK” key or button “X” of the banner containing the informative short
How to change your browser preferences
Consent to receiving cookies can also be expressed by means of specific configurations of the browser by users. Most browsers allows you to set rules for managing cookies sent only by some or all sites, option that offers users a more precise control of privacy and to deny the possibility of receiving cookies themselves. Below are guidelines for the management of cookies using the settings of the main browser:
However, the owner of this site want to remember that the restriction of the ability of web sites to send cookies can worsen the experience of global navigation users.
Release 24 May 2018